Your Ideas
Do you have a planning tip that you would like to share? It is my hope that this site will be a resource for all event planners, whether planning professionally, for fun, or just to make a guest of honor feel special. Let's share our ideas with one another. "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10

If you have an idea that you would like to share, please email it to me at ShePlans@Proverbs31.org. Include your contact information!


1 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

God has blessed me with a very busy mind. It can best be described as a non stop gerbil wheel. I am on board just give me some things that need plans. Being a chef and cater I know the ins and outs of planning and execution.
Use me willingly,
Chef Diane

Post a Comment

Home

Subscribe
Archives
Credits