Ministry Events
Planning a ministry event can be quite overwhelming - even if you have years of experience. There are so many things to coordinate. So many details to remember. I want this to be a "one-stop" resource for all of your planning needs. A resource that will help you put all the pieces together smoothly and confidently whether you are an old hand at this or this is your very first event.

Each step of the planning process has been broken into categories and referenced by title in the column on the right for easy access. I have tried to think through every step and remember as many situations and details as possible. If you have a question that I haven't covered, please email me and let me know. If I don't have the answer... I'll find someone who does!

Happy Planning!
LeAnn
ShePlans@Proverbs31.org




Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Subscribe
Archives
Credits